Achieving Billing Wellness means understanding that a bill is about more than aesthetics it's about effectiveness. Below is an example that outlines best practices in bill design:
The ability to customize logos and remit addresses for different divisions creates flexibility and a more practical billing process.
Bar Codes and Certified Addresses
– These tools create better accuracy, tracking, faster delivery and lower postage costs.
– Targeted marketing messages within the body of a bill alert customers to new offerings and features, driving company growth and profits.
– Ability to capture signature images (or other proof of delivery) to speed up the payment process.
– Easy to read headers, product descriptions and lists diminish customer confusion and make bills easier to understand.
– Customers should be able to glance at their bill and find the payment amount and due date quickly and easily.